Terms and Conditions
Snap-on Tools Full Throttle Second Chance
Snap-on Tools – ABN: 55-010-793-683
Promotion begins: 15th March 2019
Promotion ends: 30th April 2019
Prize Draw Date: 7th May 2019
Conditions of Entry
Prize drawn will be a Honda CRF50F with Snap-on sticker kit valued at AUD$ 2,199 (ex. GST).
To enter simply purchase a selected Promotional Product identified by a promotional sticker from a participating Snap-on Mobile Store between 15th March 2019 and the 30th April 2019 and complete the online entry form, for your chance to win.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of NSW, VIC, QLD, NT, WA, TAS, SA, ACT and New Zealand. Employees, participating franchisees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEDST) 15th March 2019. Entries close at 5:00pm (AEDST) on 30th April 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Each participating Snap-on Mobile Store will have 400 Promotional entry tickets only. To be eligible to enter, you must:
a. Must be over 18 years of age to enter.
b. Purchase selected promotional product identified by a promotional sticker from a participating Snap-on Mobile Store during the Promotional Period.
c. Visit www.snaponsecondchance.com.au and complete the required details on the entry form
d. You are permitted to enter multiple times.
5. Prize winners will be selected by an electronic random draw using “Draw the winner app”. Company name: TBST DIGITAL.
Prize draw will take place on the Tuesday 7th May 2019 10am (AEDST) at the premises of Sweeney Advertising 504/49 Queens Rd, Five Dock NSW 2046.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Snap-on Prize winners will be contacted by phone by their franchisee within 2 days of draw and in writing by Snap-on Tools Australia Pty Ltd. All prize winners will be published on the websites
7. There are a total of 20 prizes to be won within Australia and New Zealand with a total prize pool of AUD$43,980 (ex. GST).
8. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. The judge’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. Value of the prizes is a guide only and was correct at time of printing. The promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of a similar replacement type and value should the items specified be unavailable or superseded by their suppliers (subject to State Legislation).
10. Where a major prize remains unclaimed as at Friday 7th July 2019, the Promoter will conduct such further draws on that date at 2pm, at the same place as the original draw, as are necessary, in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winner(s) in the unclaimed prize draw will be contacted by phone and confirmed by mail. Winners to be published 18th July 2019. All reasonable avenues will be explored to contact the winner(s).
11. At the end of the promotion, all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool have been exceeded.
12. The winner accepts their prize at their own risk. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
13. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate make no warranties and accept no liability in relation to any prize. All warranty claims should be directed to the manufacturer of the prize. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter will disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (with the approval from the Relevant Authorities) may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
17. Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of the individual player shall not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The information from the entries is being collected by the Promoter to enable it to contact the potential winner and/or may be entered into a database. By entering the Promotion all entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s personal details for an indefinite period (unless consent is later retracted) for future marketing purposes unless otherwise advised by the entrant upon entry. The Promoter will only use the winner’s personal details for future marketing purposes relating to this Promoter only.
19. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
The Promoter is Snap-on Tools Australia Pty Ltd, 80 Holbeche Road, Arndell Park NSW 2148. (ABN: 55 010 793 683).
Permit Numbers: NSW: LTPS/19/31673, ACT: TP 19/02624, SA: T19/134.